tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Happy Hour at Fish Crazy (The offerings here are seasonal- please inquire)



is a restaurant in Naples, FL. As the discerning reader may surmise, they are a seafood restaurant. 
Fish Crazy has been open since early 2015.

Recently they have started a happy hour that runs from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. I am always looking for a good happy hour, and heard it was exceptional. As such, my dining companion (DC) and I went to take a peek.

Happy hour is offered at both the bar,


and restaurant.


Their happy hour is extensive


and has 11 food items on it. There are also "dos para uno" specials on beverage.

DC and I tried a number of things, really too many.

DC ordered a fish taco, seafood quesadilla and sriracha-cucumber tuna tartare.

The fish tacos were very good.


Fried grouper was served with chopped cabbage, tomato, avocado, cilantro, pico de gallo and a chipotle flavored creme sauce.

The seafood quesadilla was next and came with gulf shrimp and scallops.


Highly recommended.

The sriracha-cucumber tuna tartare was excellent and was served with seaweed salad as a garnish.


I am a fool for fish tacos, so that's what I ordered. Additionally I wanted to try the grouper fingers.

They were very good as were the firecracker shrimp, which were fried shrimp in a sort of spicy duck sauce.



DC has not eaten much alligator so DC ordered, off the happy hour menu, a gator taco.


We thought the kitchen had made a mistake and given us fish. No, it just looked like a fish taco. Another highly recommended item.

I had to try one more thing, the grouper fish and chips.


It may have been that I was so full at this point I wasn't into eating anymore but although good, my least favorite of the evening. It tasted pretty good with a drizzle of malt vinegar.

If you like seafood, the happy hour at Fish Crazy is one of the best in town. The seafood is excellent on par with the value.

I highly recommend this happy hour and no question, will be back.

Fish Crazy
14700 Tamiami Trail N.
Naples, FL 34110
(239)260-1070
Post a Comment