tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Lunch at Dolce and Salato

Dolce And Salato (sweet and salty in Italian)


is a restaurant in Naples, FL that serves Italian Cuisine. I had not eaten there for almost 3 years. Remembering how good it was, I was happy when my dining companion (DC) that day decided to meet me for lunch.

Dolce and Salato has a very pleasant indoor dining area



with some of the nicest Parquet flooring of any restaurant in the area.

The restaurant also has a lovely outdoor dining area,


which is where DC and i decided to have lunch.

After being brought some really good Focaccia bread, some with olive spread,



DC and I split a starter of beef Carpaccio.


Our dish was served with mixed greens, shaved Grana Padano cheese, and Truffle Oil. This was absolutely delicious, and one of the best plates of carpaccio I have ever had.

I love goat cheese and beets, it's just something about that combination, so i ordered the baby spinach salad.


Baby spinach was circled by rounds of beets topped with dollops of Chevre cheese and topped with walnuts and Balsamic Glaze. This is a very light dish and just right for me that day.

DC had the tuna sandwich as a salad.


Tuna, capers, tomatoes, red onions celery carrots, olives, fresh basil and topped with balsamic glaze. DC really seemed to enjoy the salad.


On the way out of the restaurant from settling the bill I looked over at one of the counters and realized why the restaurant is named as it is, for it's sweet and salty snacks.


This is a very pleasant place to have lunch with very good food and good service. I think DC would second me on that. I will definitely be back for a return visit, and it will not be 3 years until the next one!

That's that for another post on forks.

Dolce and Salato
300 5th. Avenue S.
Naples, FL 34102
(239)300-0444


Post a Comment