tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Hour At Angelina's Ristorante



is an Italian-themed restaurant located in Bonita Springs, FL.

They have a lovely indoor dining area


accentuated by their 30 foot "wine tower" where they store their wine.

I went there for happy hour which runs from 4-6 P.M. daily in the bar.


They have a really good selection of food and cocktails on their happy hour menu



which are 50% off. For you Oenophiles out there, all bottles of wine under $175.00 from their extensive Wine Selection are also 50% off during happy hour.

My dining companion (DC) and I sampled a number of items from the menu. DC wanted to try the mussels, so that was the first thing that was ordered.


These were served with a citrus (orange)/basil seafood stock. This was one of the better mussel dishes I have had in recent memory.

This was followed by breaded and fried Calamari and Grouper.


These were served with batter-coated and fried pickled vegetables, Marinara sauce and spicy Aioli. The sauces were a bit heavy for my taste but this dish was better with a bit of squeezed lemon.

Carpaccio was next.


This was also really, really good. The Ubriaco cheese really complemented this dish and was a nice departure from the usual.

DC and I finished up with one of the Pizette, Butternut Squash, bacon, Bel Paese cheese, Arugula and Sage.


This was a great flavor combination and was delicious.

I have been to many happy hours in the area and this is one of the better ones. I was told most of the seating for happy hour, especially in the winter months, is taken by 4:30 P.M. I now see why. Would I go back again? Most definitely!

That's that for another post on forks.


Angelina's Ristorante
24041 S. Tamiami Tr.
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
(239)390-3187


Post a Comment