tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

About Me

My Photo


I have started this blog, Southwest Florida Forks, as I want to share my dining and food experiences with you both textually and pictorially.
I love food and photography and it is my hope that through my dining/food/traveling combined with photos I can bring to you an accurate log of my experiences.
A fork can be an eating implement used to pick things up, as well as being a point where something disperses, perfect for a blog.
You can choose to use these postings as a guide, and if not, perhaps just see life through my lens.



Sunday, May 25, 2014

Breakfast at Heavenly Biscuits

Heavenly Biscuits

southwest florida food and restaurant reviews

is a restaurant on Fort Myers Beach, FL. They serve breakfast and lunch. They have been open for about 12 years, and have been under new ownership for the past 12 months.

southwest florida food and restaurant reviews

Of the 34 food items on the menu there are 2 "healthy alternatives". That is understandable as that is not why people eat here.

The menus are well-worn which is a good sign. When eating here, orders are taken at the front counter

southwest florida food and restaurant reviews

and the food is brought to your table either indoors

southwest florida food and restaurant reviews

or outside.

southwest florida food and restaurant reviews

My dining companion (DC) really wanted a biscuit and sausage with gravy. They were out but substituted Kielbasa instead, even better.


I had eggs, a fried tomato and a small piece of salmon. The fish was very nicely seasoned.


The food was great. Besides the food, I think most people come here for the ambiance which epitomizes Fort Myers Beach.

This is a really good breakfast/lunch place and I would come back without hesitation.

That's that for another review on Forks.

Heavenly Biscuits
110 Mango St.
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
(239)463-7600

Heavenly Biscuit on Urbanspoon
Post a Comment