tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

About Me

My Photo


I have started this blog, Southwest Florida Forks, as I want to share my dining and food experiences with you both textually and pictorially.
I love food and photography and it is my hope that through my dining/food/traveling combined with photos I can bring to you an accurate log of my experiences.
A fork can be an eating implement used to pick things up, as well as being a point where something disperses, perfect for a blog.
You can choose to use these postings as a guide, and if not, perhaps just see life through my lens.



Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lunch at Bleu Provence


southwest florida forks

is a restaurant located near downtown Naples, FL in Crayton Cove. Bleu Provence has been a blog topic in a previous Post. This was a wine tasting and these events are well worth attending. In the summer months, they are sometimes at no cost to the participants.

This day my dining companion (DC) and I were there for lunch.

You can choose to dine indoors



or outside, which is what DC and I decided to do.

southwest florida forks

Bread, butter and a very nice olive Tapenade were brought to the table before our order was taken.

southwest florida forks

DC ordered an Arugala salad with lobster, red onion, tomato, Fava Beans, citrus slices, Ruby Red chard Microgreens and a citrus Vinaigrette.

southwest florida forks

It looked very good, and DC confirmed it.

I love Nicoise salad and that's what i ordered. Tuna, anchovies, potato, market vegetables, lemon rind and a citrus vinaigrette.

southwest florida forks

It was very good.

The service and food were excellent. The wait staff were also very knowledgeable about what was being served. This was a very pleasant dining experience and I would come back without hesitation.

southwst florida forks
That's that for another review on Forks.

Bleu Provence
1234 8th St S.
Naples, FL 34102
(239)261-8239


BLEU Provence on Urbanspoon


Post a Comment