tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

About Me

My Photo


I have started this blog, Southwest Florida Forks, as I want to share my dining and food experiences with you both textually and pictorially.
I love food and photography and it is my hope that through my dining/food/traveling combined with photos I can bring to you an accurate log of my experiences.
A fork can be an eating implement used to pick things up, as well as being a point where something disperses, perfect for a blog.
You can choose to use these postings as a guide, and if not, perhaps just see life through my lens.



Thursday, March 13, 2014

Taqueria San Julian


southwest florida forks

is a Taqueria in Fort Myers, FL. They also have a location in Naples and Labelle, FL.

Their dining area is very simple and they have an open air kitchen.

southwest florida forks

They do not have menus to hand out to the customers. The menu is up on the wall and also is very simple.

southwest florida forks

Dining companion (DC) and I split an order of pork, beef, tongue and Tripe tacos along with a shrimp Quesadilla. They were all excellent.

southwest florida forks

DC was feeling adventurous and ordered a Tamarind  Jarritos soda to wash it down with. Jarritos (little jars) are fruit-flavored sodas originally from Mexico.

southwest florida forks


They also have a good selection of bottled

southwest florida forks

or fresh

salsas as condiments. Clockwise from left are Chipotle, Habanero and Jalapeno salsas.

This taqueria's food is not only great, but a really good value. I would go back without hesitation.

It's a wrap (no pun intended) for another review on Forks.

Taqueria San Julian
11601 S. Clevland Ave.
Fort Myers, FL 33907
(239)936-0037

Taqueria San Julian on Urbanspoon

Post a Comment