tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

About Me

My Photo


I have started this blog, Southwest Florida Forks, as I want to share my dining and food experiences with you both textually and pictorially.
I love food and photography and it is my hope that through my dining/food/traveling combined with photos I can bring to you an accurate log of my experiences.
A fork can be an eating implement used to pick things up, as well as being a point where something disperses, perfect for a blog.
You can choose to use these postings as a guide, and if not, perhaps just see life through my lens.



Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lunch at Bella Maria Cafe

Bella Maria Cafe

southwest florida forks

is a Tapas Bar and restaurant in downtown Naples, FL. They have been at this location for 10 years which is in my book, a very good sign.

They had a very pleasant indoor

southwest florida forks

and outdoor dining area.

southwest florida forks

Dining companion (DC) and I were here for lunch and here is the lunch menu.

southwest florida forks
southwest florida forks

DC and I decided to order from the abbreviated menu.

southwest florida forks

I ordered the seafood salad. It was very nice, a variety of seafood over lettuce with a Vinaigrette Dressing. Wow!

southwest florida forms

DC ordered a Langostino salad. This was served over lettuce, avocado, with hearts of palm and asparagus. It looked really good and DC seconded that observation.

southwest florida forks

DC also indulged in dessert. This was a beautiful custard tart with blueberries, kiwi and strawberry slices and a dollop of fresh whipped cream. Delightful.

southwest florida forks
After eating here, I realized why they have been around for the last 10 years. I would come back without hesitation.

Another meal and another review on forks.

Bella Maria Cafe
489 5th Avenue S.
Naples, FL 34102
(239)403-7222

Bella Maria Cafe on Urbanspoon

Post a Comment