tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

About Me

My Photo


I have started this blog, Southwest Florida Forks, as I want to share my dining and food experiences with you both textually and pictorially.
I love food and photography and it is my hope that through my dining/food/traveling combined with photos I can bring to you an accurate log of my experiences.
A fork can be an eating implement used to pick things up, as well as being a point where something disperses, perfect for a blog.
You can choose to use these postings as a guide, and if not, perhaps just see life through my lens.



Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Hour at Naples Flatbread and Wine Bar


southwest florida forks
is a local restaurant with 4 Locations in Southwest Florida. My dining companion (DC) and I went to their Estero, FL location for happy hour.


southwest florida forks

They have a nice indoor restaurant and bar area

southwest florida forks

as well as an area to dine outside.

southwest florida forks
Happy hour is only available at the bar and outside. Most of their beverages are 50% off, as well as their "Appeteazers".

DC and I sampled a number of the latter.


The first was "Fire-baked goat cheese". This was a sort of Fra Diovolo sauce topped with goat cheese.

southwest florida forks

The second was a Bruschtta Martini.

SOUTHWEST FLORIDA FORKS
This really was a bruschetta topping. In this case tomato, onion, basil, Asiago cheese and Balsamic Reduction, served with a different vehicle from traditional bruchetta. It was served with either an Erzatz Naan bread or an Unleavened Lavash Bread served with our other appetizers.

We also tried out the apple-goat cheese bruschetta. This was apples, goat cheese, pecans and balsamic reduction.


Again none of the traditional bruchetta vehicle in sight, but not a deal breaker.

Not bad food and a pretty good value. I would come back again if in the area.

Naples Flatbread and Wine Bar
10801 Corkscrew Rd. Ste. 520
Estero, Fl 33928
(239)495-3528(239)495-3528
Naples Flatbread & Wine Bar on Urbanspoon

Post a Comment