tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

About Me

My Photo


I have started this blog, Southwest Florida Forks, as I want to share my dining and food experiences with you both textually and pictorially.
I love food and photography and it is my hope that through my dining/food/traveling combined with photos I can bring to you an accurate log of my experiences.
A fork can be an eating implement used to pick things up, as well as being a point where something disperses, perfect for a blog.
You can choose to use these postings as a guide, and if not, perhaps just see life through my lens.



Monday, November 25, 2013

Lunch at Sushi Thai

Sushi Thai is a restaurant that has 4 locations in Southwest Florida. My dining companion (DC) and I had lunch at the original location in North Naples.southwest florida forks
This location has been here for almost 10 years.

They have a nice dining area (I like booths)
southwest florida forks
or you can choose to eat at the sushi bar if you like.

southwest florida forks
They have a variety of lunch specials, all an incredible value.

southwest florida forks
With most of these specials, you are served a bowl of soup and a spring roll. That day the soup was chicken noodle.
southwest florida forks
DC opted for chicken in fresh ginger sauce.
southwest florida forks
This came with green onions, mushrooms, pineapples and celery.

I ordered the beef red curry.

This is prepared with bamboo shoots, bell pepper, coconut milk and red curry paste.

This location is the only one that also delivers. Please call to verify their delivery area.

All of the food was great and again, an incredible value for $8.99/person. Would I go back? As I have probably been here 20 times over the years for lunch and dinner the answer to that question is yes.

Sushi Thai
869 103rd Ave. N.
Naples, FL 34108
(239)592-7575

Sushi Thai of Naples on Urbanspoon

Post a Comment