tracking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Southwest Florida Forks

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Friday, April 26, 2013

Introduction

I have started this blog, Southwest Florida Forks, as I want to share my dining and food experiences with you both textually and pictorially. I love food and photography and it is my hope that through my dining/food/traveling combined with photos I can bring to you an accurate log of my experiences.  A fork can be an eating implement that accumulates things, as well as being a point where something disperses, perfect for a blog. You can choose to use these postings as a guide, and if not, perhaps just see life through my lens. Pictorially, I have nothing to show right now except a few photographs I took while on a "mini-tour" of Sarasota, FL. Hope y'all enjoy till next time...


food wine restaurant reviews southwest florida
Ca' d'Zan
food wine restaurant reviews southwest florida




Post a Comment